Suggestions for it/popular bags to illustrate?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

I hope this is the right section to post in, but I've started to do some illustrations for popular designer goods (bags, wallets, shoes etc) and want to make it more interactive…

I post my illustrations daily on tumblr: http://paintbyfashion.tumblr.com

And was wondering if you guys would like to suggest some it/popular bags for me to illustrate? :biggrin:

2. Chanel!

Cute illustrations btw!

3. thanks bakeacookie!! :smile:

4. I saw your post in the main forum the other day and started following your tumblr in my newsreader -I love your work, and it's inspiring me to quit wasting my time and do something creative!

May I suggest a Bottega Veneta Cervo Hobo? (My favorite bag).

5. Love your drawings! How about the YSL muse, proenza schouler PS1, balenciaga city, chanel classic flap, hermes birkin and kelly, givenchy antigona, and lady dior bags?

6. Marc Jacobs Stam!

7. Trying some Christian Louboutins and Louis Vuitton and more YSL! :love:

8. The most iconic bag of all - an Hermes Birkin. (No, I don't own one!) And there are other lovely Hermes bags - the Kelly, the Evelyne, the Jige ... all different shapes and styles so it won't be like the same bag over and over. Chanel bags are lovely, too. I am a fan of Valentinos - how about a Nuage or a Rockstud?

I like the things you've done - would love that pic of the Chanel No. 5 bottle!!