Suggestions for Hermes Watch

Sooo true! I am also born in September and I always want my stuff YESTERDAY!! LOL...happy early birthday, Penny!

True indeed! I'm born in September, too, and once I actually make up my mind - no small feat, really - it takes a lot to hold me back from obsessing and getting it right away! Happy birthday to all of you September babies!

That's so funny because I make up my mind about almost anything in about three seconds. But then I obsess and have to have it right away too. I'm the least patient person EVER.

Happy birthday to you too lvrjrt!

True indeed! I'm born in September, too, and once I actually make up my mind - no small feat, really - it takes a lot to hold me back from obsessing and getting it right away! Happy birthday to all of you September babies!

Oh lvrjrt, it is hopeless for me once I have decided on something. I obsess about it until I have it- :rolleyes:

Happy early birthday to you as well.

:heart::heart: your doggie in you avatar too!

I went to my H local store today, and was shown a new watch that has just been launched. I think it's called "Passage" (?).

It's got 3 sizes, PM, MM and GM. It's got a round mother of pearl face with H lasered on it, and has 2 straps which can be interchanged. Of the one I saw, it has one natural barenia strap and the other is black box strap.

This is about USD1900.

There is also a diamond version, that comes with one alligator strap and 1 black box strap - this is about USD 7500.

^^^^^ thanks for the info MrsS. That sounds really nice. I am sure I will not stop at just the H-our, so this is one to watch for.

Penny, I wanted to take the ONE & ONLY brochure home but the SA (not my regular one) very cleverly removed it away from my purse. He knew I wanted it but he didn't want to disappoint me that that was the only copy the store has.

It's a very pretty thing. I like how it's made, where there's a screw at the back of the watch to secure the leather straps.

My store only has 2 pieces of these. The other one has white epsom strap and black box strap.

Of the diamond version, only 3 pieces will arrive
- Rouge Alligator
- Matte Pink Alligator
- Orange Alligator

Here you go, Penny.

attachment.php

This is the Maxi size. I have one too, BUT (big BUT) without the diamonds, and I regret not buying this one :crybaby: It's so pretty.

From what I have gathered abt the H-our watch in HK & S'pore store (as I was also smitten by the MAXI size I tried in HK) -

there are 3 sizes - small, medium & large (only for the large size - the SAs called it MAXI)

the small & medium size comes in plain stainless steel OR with diamond bezel.

the large size comes in diamond bezel + diamond markers.

So from the info I received, I think PBC's watch should be the MEDIUM size, & not the MAXI Large size... (as her watch doesnt have the diamond markers)

In S'pore store - the SA checked & confirmed with me that the MAXI size (largest size) only came with diamond bezel + diamond markers. She was not able to find the MAXI size in non-diamond face/Stainless steel when we went through the watch inventory price list (so I am puzzled abt Mrs Sparkles's watch & why I got different info).

Medium size in croc strap, diamond bezel was about SGD$9k+.

Large size in croc strap, diamond bezel + diamond markers - SGD$18k+.

Prices were very similar in Spore & HK when i compared.

The H diamonds are gorgeous, sparkles like fire - but in comparison, i felt that patek diamonds (on their watches) were more sparkling than H.