Suggestions for flat feet

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm totally flat a flat foot gal. I have NO arch on my feet. It is terrible b/c the only shoes I find myself wearing comfortably are the Reef flip flops. Sometimes they are not enough for a cute skirt or dress. Recently I have only purchased flats from Jcrew & BR b/c I can't justify spending $300 on a pair of shoes I can't wear more than an hour. I live in warm climate so Uggs only work when I'm on the mainland.

When I ask SA's for their opinion, they only try to sell me the inserts and stuff. My poditrist gave me a list of 'recommended' shoes and there are only 2 brands off that list I would buy from (reebok & new balance).

So I thought I'd ask my high fashion PF'ers for suggestions/recommendations. TIA! :flowers:

2. I have flat feet as well and wearong flats make my feet look so bad! I actually prefer to wear heels so it doesnt look as bad:flowers:

3. I too have flat feet, but I'm so used to wearing flats now that my feet don't bother me. I do love Dr. Scholl's and Foot Petalz.

4. agent_provocateur, I wished I could wear heels like you. They actually hurt more than flat shoes for me:sad:
    SuLi, I haven't tried Foot Petalz. I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice