Suggestions For Eyelid Surgery

dice7074

Aug 23, 2014
Could anyone give me suggestions for eyelid surgery? I know I would like epicanthoplasty, but the more I research, the more I think I might need DES to support the EPI. I already have double eyelids, so I don't know what can actually be done.

I've narrowed down the clinics I'd like to visit and have f2f consultations with - JK, JW, Braun, and Dream, but this is based on my research for revision rhinoplasty and it is not set in stone. Does anyone have experience with these clinics and their doctors? I would like to have my surgeries done at the same hospital and I thought the B & A's of all of these places were great for both eyes and nose.

IMG_0247_edited.jpg

Reactions: grlygrl17
Could anyone give me suggestions for eyelid surgery? I know I would like epicanthoplasty, but the more I research, the more I think I might need DES to support the EPI. I already have double eyelids, so I don't know what can actually be done.

I've narrowed down the clinics I'd like to visit and have f2f consultations with - JK, JW, Braun, and Dream, but this is based on my research for revision rhinoplasty and it is not set in stone. Does anyone have experience with these clinics and their doctors? I would like to have my surgeries done at the same hospital and I thought the B & A's of all of these places were great for both eyes and nose.

View attachment 4333461
i think only EPI. But check out Eve Plastics - http://www.eveplastic.co.kr/english/photo_01.htm. They have EPi/DES combos. You can also send Dr. Chung your pics via kakao for suggestions. He manages his kakao a/c himself so no worries about generic recommendations from consultants.

i think only EPI. But check out Eve Plastics - http://www.eveplastic.co.kr/english/photo_01.htm. They have EPi/DES combos. You can also send Dr. Chung your pics via kakao for suggestions. He manages his kakao a/c himself so no worries about generic recommendations from consultants.
Thank you. I've actually read good things about having eyelid surgery at Eve. I'll check out Dr. Chung and see what he says.