Suggestions for carrying Currency ONLY other than Key/Coin Pouch

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
So I'm working on my agenda -- adding the pages, etc and I've realized that even with the zip pouch & added cc holder, it's just too small to hold my money (paper and coin) -- I was thinking of getting a key/coin pouch to use instead, but the more I think about that, I think that will be too small too -- what do you guys suggest as "nice" coin/currency holder? That's all I need to put inside -- no cc's or ID -- those will fit in my agenda just fine -- all I need is a place to put my money & I'm all set -- (don't say a ZC either -- the whole idea is to put away the ZC for a little while and experiment with something new!!)

What do you guys think about the "Birdie" (I think that's the name) -- which I saw at Nordies? I know it has a long strap, but isn't is detachable? I think the Eugenie is too large, but then again, maybe not -- Help!:confused1::confused1:

ETA: It's actually the "Handy" that I was thinking about (not Birdie!)

11953982_black

Last edited:
how about the handy? the birdie has a longer strap. not sure if it can be removed.

I guess I was right the first time when I called it the Birdie -- I found the pic of the Handy which looks the same, but you're right -- the one I saw at Nordies had a full shoulder strap, not a wrist strap.

I don't really want to do a full size wallet (I actually have a black billfold that's similar to those last two) -- but the Handy might actually work -- either that or maybe a flat case? (altho that might be too large)

Do you guys agree with me that the coin/key pouch will be too small or am I wrong to think that?

grey -- of course! I need SOMETHING in grey!!
you really don't think the key/coin pouch will be too small?
I usually carry quite a bit of currency with me, not to mention loose change (I like to have $1-2 in loose change) -- my first thought was that it would be too small, but then I started to wonder.

then debit it hon! :P ....sorry....i dont know what else to suggest as IMHO i think it's a bit of a PITA to carry the agenda + something else for $$....i personally like to have all my stuff in one area, so the ZC is just awesome for that!

grey -- of course! I need SOMETHING in grey!!
you really don't think the key/coin pouch will be too small?
I usually carry quite a bit of currency with me, not to mention loose change (I like to have $1-2 in loose change) -- my first thought was that it would be too small, but then I started to wonder.

Unless you carry a wad of cash like this:

cashfold.jpg

then you should be fine:graucho:. I have the resort 07 grey one and I can fit my ID's, some CC's and some cash and it still wasn't too jampacked. One thing that made me give it to my little sister is the pushlock. The idea of constantly using the pushlock in and out and scratching it drove me nuts. I'm a bit OC like that :P.