suggestions for boots?

sofakingsweet

hello.
Jun 20, 2007
hi all. i'm looking for gray or khaki colored booties/ankle boots for the fall. preferably suede. pairing with jeans, tights, etc. do you guys have any suggestions? no real budget, but the less expensive, the better! :biggrin:

i also saw a thread there featuring the chloe wedge boots (image attached, courtesy of NAP). i am in love with them, but can't get over the hefty price tag since i have miss sixty boots that are similar in color, just without the wedge. if you have any look-a-like suggestions, PLEEEASE throw them my way.

TIA!

Picture1-4.png

You didn't mention your preferred heel height for the gray booties, but if you have the "chutzpah" to wear these, I think they would be adorable with skinnies and tights. That's how I intend to wear them.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3032912...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007686&P=1

I just received the black pair. They fit great, although I have yet to wear them out of the house. I had a hard time deciding between black and gray, so I decided that for the price I needed maximum versatility.