suggestions for black bag

Hello ladies,

I just got my 35 gold togo birkin, I am thinking about to get the second one as black, birkin or kelly is better? which size is appropriate? I am 5'3''.

Thank you for your suggestions.:yes::yes:

Hello ladies,

I just got my 35 gold togo birkin, I am thinking about to get the second one as black, birkin or kelly is better? which size is appropriate? I am 5'3''.

i think you need to see what is better for you. do you love your 35 birkin, is the size and weight comfortable for all that you do/carry and all occassions? if so, stick with birkin. if perhaps you are looking for something that might be more appropriate for a more formal situation, perhaps a smaller kelly. go to h and try on and play- you will certainly fall in love all over again!

My SA told me that a woman should have a 35 cm Birkin (classic tote size) and a black box Kelly. Ironically, my SA thought that was enough to fulfill a woman and her bag collection... hahahaha. NOT.

Hello ladies,

That was fast, I was only reading your other thread. Congratulations, I am glad you've made your choice between tabac & gold. Both are gorgeous colors. Any reveal/modelling pictures to share with your fellow tpf-ers?

How about a black box birkin 30 GH for your 2nd bag, it could work day to night as box leather makes it look really dressy, something you can dress up or down.

It a bit depending on the use of the bag. If it for everyday i would either go for a 35 Kelly or a 35 Birkin. If you want more of a dressup bag I would go for what has been suggested above a 28 black box

I second Lyanna. Black box Kelly. I adore Kelly... You mustn't stick to just Birkins, many an H girl finds herself in love with bags she would have never expected, or an affinity for fabulous rotation!

Oooh can't wait for you to show us your new purchase! I also agree a kelly would be the best option. I have both and I love my black kelly to death, but it's truly for special occasions. I use the black birkin much more. It's in the spa (been six weeeeeks!) so I'm aching to use it.