suggestions for balenciaga work bag?

City? Twiggy? Work bag?

• City

• Twiggy

• WORK?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bluegirl

Feb 3, 2006
hi everyone! just joined this forum a few days ago and i love it!

i'm thinking of buying a balenciaga work/office bag for school. Barneys in BH currently has black, white, olive green and ink. any thoughts? thanks...

I would say black for work, if your workplace is conservative. Balenciaga discountinues colors each year though, so if you see a color you like, you may want to jump on that (I think that black is a standard color that they produce every year though, so no hurry).

I work in a lawfirm and am wondering if I can/should carry my bbags to work. I :heart: them but do you think they're too casual? We are business casual so I'm probably being way too critical here lol. I'd love thoughts? :biggrin: Do you guys carry your bbags to work?

A black work or weekender would be AMAZING to carry everything in!
If you wanted it to be more conservative, maybe take the tassles off? or *gasp* shorten them???

I definitely will be taking off one of the tassels on the double zipper. The black would be perfect for work for sure, just wondering about the other colors since I no longer have black :sad: I guess I could carry my paddy or Chanel pink cambon to work!