suggestions for balenciaga work bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

City? Twiggy? Work bag?

1. City

2. Twiggy

3. WORK?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. the work is perfect for papers, files, and other work related stuff, but i honestly think it's not the best choice for a laptop. i have put my apple macbook inside of a sleeve and carried it in my work and weekender. it's okay when carried by hand, but i like to carry my bags on my shoulders. it really hurts when carried after awhile, so i would say yes only if it's not for long period of time.

2. What about the Shopping Tote, thats one of my "wants" (an Ink one please)...I plan on using that as a briefcase when I locate the one i want.

3. definitely "the work" :smile: haha

4. I use my 06 Black Shopping for work - easily carries lunch, shoes, personal items and has room for more.

5. Im an attorney and trying to mix my love for funky bags with the need for a large enough one to keep all my things in....Balenciaga WORK seems perfect. Does anyone know if styledrops sells authentic bags? judging by the prices, I would assume so!!

Thanks!

6. My fav Bbag is my Ink Work !
    This color is amazing and the size is great for an everyday use

7. If you're comfortable with not buying in person, I suggest anthracite or steel as a great alternative to black.

8. I had an ink work and really regret that I did let it go so I vote for ink. Now I also want a 05 black one so...

9. I would go for INK! Its a super gorgeous & stunning color! Love my Ink Twiggy deeply!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice