suggestions for balenciaga work bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

City? Twiggy? Work bag?

1. City

2. Twiggy

3. WORK?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I voted for work !!

2. i voted work too!

3. A work in rouge!!

4. definetely the work bag! its perfect for travel and for work hahah... im in love with my work bag and want it in every bright color plus white

5. They don't call it "the work" for nothin'...lol.

6. I think the work would suit you best!

7. Which Bbag should I buy to use for work. I need to lug around a laptop, papers, calculator, etc. I'll use it day to day and as my laptop carryon for business trips. Thanks!

8. balenciaga work!!!

9. I'll have to check that out. I've never seen one....

10. City for me...and sometimes Work !!!!!!!

11. If you're going to be keeping your laptop in it.. definitely the work. I find the city too small to completely zip up if you have a laptop inside.

12. with you...
    my laptop is apple ibook 12" and i find it not comfortable in my city!

13. Great help! Do you worry about the weight of the laptop in the bag? Is the bag strong enough??

14. i think it's strong enough.. some girls in this forum also using their b bags for carrying laptop.
    but the weight might stretch the bag in the handles area and the leather around the end of the handle, which is GREAT for me, it adds characteristic on the bag :P

15. What about the Courier? I dont presoanlly own one, but I know they are big and may work for that. Wheres Lizlikeshugs, she'll know, she loves her couriers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice