Suggestions for an ostrich bag?

tokigrl

O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
I know that gucci and LV has had ostrich bags in prior/current seasons...but I'm looking for a cheaper, more understated bag...

I love the ostrich pattern! I know that tod's had an ostrich bag in a prior season too. can somebody more knowledgeable recommend other brands with ostrich bags?

Im pretty openminded as to color and style. I'm leaning more towards something that could fit over my shoulder rather than a handbag...but really i'm open towards anything!

I would love to spend not more than 1500.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if you are open to vintage, but these are in the range of $346 to $409 (way less than your target). Also, the Dior saddlebag comes in ostrich and it's beautiful.

Fgallery4-204.jpg

Fgallery4-144.jpg

Fgallery4-41.jpg

I don't know if you'll consider TV shopping but Shop NBC recently showed some beautiful ostrich bags. THis link shows one of the bags and the host modeled that blue bag. It was really very very pretty. The size was not too big or small, just in between. If only it was less than $500, I would have bought one.
http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?fam...ich bag&track=-20101&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N

I was going to suggest this bag as well, it was pretty. I actually watched the entire presentation too, which is saying a lot because that host is ANNOYING.