Suggestions for an everyday/casual bag?

ajawis

Nov 30, 2011
Hi ladies,
I just wanted to get some opinions on what you guys think would be a nice everyday Prada bag. I just bought a Prada doctor bag in a dark grey patent (my first, so will have to do a reveal soon!), but I feel it's a bit too fancy/formal for everyday wear, so I'd like to invest in something more casual that I can wear during the day. Any suggestions? Thanks! :smile:

Have you thought about the Prada East West Tote BR4393; which has the option of using a shoulder strap. Then, there are the Saffiano Lux bags. But, I have a difficult time believing that as an everyday bag, it would look nice with a lot of stuff in it.

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to get some opinions on what you guys think would be a nice everyday Prada bag. I just bought a Prada doctor bag in a dark grey patent (my first, so will have to do a reveal soon!), but I feel it's a bit too fancy/formal for everyday wear, so I'd like to invest in something more casual that I can wear during the day. Any suggestions? Thanks! :smile:
There is the Daino Pebbled Satchel BL0623 or the Boston bag that has a longer shoulder strap so you can wear the bag cross-body style

Here's a link to someone's reveal:
http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/boston-bag-reveal-579399.html

I hope that helps.