Suggestions for an every day Chanel purchase

Celesus

Jan 23, 2006
I am looking for a new Chanel, :love: and since we dont have much seclection down here and was going to NYC anyway to visit my fiance's famiely ... I would love a couple of sugestions from fellow lover's of Chanel's timless look ... I am looking to spend around $2000 any sugestions?
- much thanks :amuse:

$2000 is an excellent budget for Chanel! I would suggest a quilted tote... I recommend my own bag left and right, it's just so perfect. With tax I paid around $1200 for mine. Cristina also has a really perfect everyday Chanel tote, maybe she can post it for you -- although I think hers might be *slightly* above $2000.

This is the bag I use daily:

View attachment 6324

I'll second that tote suggestion! ;)

I have both a red caviar and lambskin shoulder totes and they work better for me than a classic Chanel flap bag. I do love those too though. The gray tote is what I'm carrying right now.

I have the caviar tote in black, here is a photo.

CrisChanelTote1.jpg

It is a great everyday bag, very comfortable on the shoulder. It comes in black, beige, pink and white. It was less than $2k :nuts: It's a fabulous, functional bag. It has an open interior patch pocket, zipped interior pocket and outside back pocket. Definitely worth the money, in my opinion!

I just today got the lambskin -Luxury line -tote- in black...and it is by far the most amazing bag I have ever seen!Having it shipped to avoid taxes and to get EGC Gc at Saks...will post pics at the end of the week for you to see-I HIGHLY recommend this line....I am so excited to get this bag!( it was 2285.00)- 300.00 EGC GC!!

kitskats said:
I'll second that tote suggestion! ;)

I have both a red caviar and lambskin shoulder totes and they work better for me than a classic Chanel flap bag. I do love those too though. The gray tote is what I'm carrying right now.

Love your red tote!:love:

Thank you ladies so very much ! Not only do I feel more educated about a good selection from fellow designer bag lovers... But I also got to see alll those lovely pictures !!
I defintly like the beautiful tote ...:love:
evey one's bags are soooooo beautiful
-thanks for all thhe response

IntlSet said:
$2000 is an excellent budget for Chanel! I would suggest a quilted tote... I recommend my own bag left and right, it's just so perfect. With tax I paid around $1200 for mine. Cristina also has a really perfect everyday Chanel tote, maybe she can post it for you -- although I think hers might be *slightly* above $2000.

This is the bag I use daily:

View attachment 6324

OMG i love this bag, is it the medium or the large mega shopper?