Suggestions for an every day Chanel purchase

1. I am looking for a new Chanel, :love: and since we dont have much seclection down here and was going to NYC anyway to visit my fiance's famiely ... I would love a couple of sugestions from fellow lover's of Chanel's timless look ... I am looking to spend around $2000 any sugestions?
    - much thanks :amuse:

2. $2000 is an excellent budget for Chanel! I would suggest a quilted tote... I recommend my own bag left and right, it's just so perfect. With tax I paid around $1200 for mine. Cristina also has a really perfect everyday Chanel tote, maybe she can post it for you -- although I think hers might be *slightly* above $2000.

This is the bag I use daily:

View attachment 6324

3. I'll second that tote suggestion! ;)

I have both a red caviar and lambskin shoulder totes and they work better for me than a classic Chanel flap bag. I do love those too though. The gray tote is what I'm carrying right now.

4. I have the caviar tote in black, here is a photo.

CrisChanelTote1.jpg

It is a great everyday bag, very comfortable on the shoulder. It comes in black, beige, pink and white. It was less than $2k :nuts: It's a fabulous, functional bag. It has an open interior patch pocket, zipped interior pocket and outside back pocket. Definitely worth the money, in my opinion!

5. Oh goooood, less than $2K! Sorry to misinform!

6. Chanel cerf tote: $1850.

7. I just today got the lambskin -Luxury line -tote- in black...and it is by far the most amazing bag I have ever seen!Having it shipped to avoid taxes and to get EGC Gc at Saks...will post pics at the end of the week for you to see-I HIGHLY recommend this line....I am so excited to get this bag!( it was 2285.00)- 300.00 EGC GC!!

8. Love your red tote!:love:

9. Ooooh, LOVING these photos!!!

10. when i newly bought this caviar tote bag i used it as my weekend bag.....then later i used it as my everyday day.

Picture 074.jpg
  11. :-O 0o0o0 look at all the chanel!

12. I too would suggest a tote bag. I have one in gold. The color looks odd in the photo ... sorry ...
    [​IMG]

13. I'd also suggest a nice caviar tote to use as an everyday bag!

14. Thank you ladies so very much ! Not only do I feel more educated about a good selection from fellow designer bag lovers... But I also got to see alll those lovely pictures !!
    I defintly like the beautiful tote ...:love:
    evey one's bags are soooooo beautiful
    -thanks for all thhe response

15. OMG i love this bag, is it the medium or the large mega shopper?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice