Suggestions for an evening bag?

1. I have a black epi pochette and a black MC Wapity. I need something more roomy and one that I can use for dressy to casual outfits. I was thinking Sonatine :biggrin: Any suggestions?

2. The sonatine is a great idea for an evening bag-thats mostly when I use it. It holds my clef ( WITH A COUPLE OF CREDIT CARDS AND A HOUSE /CAR KEY), a compact, lipstick, nokia cell phone, a small brush/comb and a few kleenex.
    I like to use it when I go to lunch with my girlfriends too.
    I especially like that its handheld,so elegant! I always get complements when I carry it.
    LV just goes up to fast. I paid 465.00, three years ago and now its 585.00-UGH!

3. The Sonatine is really pretty. I love the Recital too. :biggrin:

4. If you can still find some at stores, I really like the satin line. There's the mini alma and mini papillon, and they're really elegant yet I think they could be worn with something a little more casual.

5. Sonatine is a good choice I think.

6. Vernis Lexington all the way! And I would take Ayla's suggestion and get something in satin; it's very understanded, but very pretty! The satin comes in red, black, and beige I think ... and besides what Ayla already mentioned, there's a satin boulounge too ...

7. How about the epi Honfleur in black or red or mandarin? You can use it as a handbag or clutch.

8. maybe something from the Vernis line would be nice :smile:
    good luck!

9. A satin one will be real nice!!!

10. sonatine is really nice

11. Yes ! I forgot about the boulonge ! :shame:

Pursegalsf - have you decided on which one yet ? ;)

12. Sonatines are gooooorgeous. :love: It's on my list too. So... basically everything is on my list. haha. I've wanted a Sonatine for the longest time, but I love big bags so much that it's hard for me to spend the money on a little thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice