Suggestions for an evening bag?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I have a black epi pochette and a black MC Wapity. I need something more roomy and one that I can use for dressy to casual outfits. I was thinking Sonatine :biggrin: Any suggestions?

The sonatine is a great idea for an evening bag-thats mostly when I use it. It holds my clef ( WITH A COUPLE OF CREDIT CARDS AND A HOUSE /CAR KEY), a compact, lipstick, nokia cell phone, a small brush/comb and a few kleenex.
I like to use it when I go to lunch with my girlfriends too.
I especially like that its handheld,so elegant! I always get complements when I carry it.
LV just goes up to fast. I paid 465.00, three years ago and now its 585.00-UGH!

If you can still find some at stores, I really like the satin line. There's the mini alma and mini papillon, and they're really elegant yet I think they could be worn with something a little more casual.

Vernis Lexington all the way! And I would take Ayla's suggestion and get something in satin; it's very understanded, but very pretty! The satin comes in red, black, and beige I think ... and besides what Ayla already mentioned, there's a satin boulounge too ...

supersaucy said:
Vernis Lexington all the way! And I would take Ayla's suggestion and get something in satin; it's very understanded, but very pretty! The satin comes in red, black, and beige I think ... and besides what Ayla already mentioned, there's a satin boulounge too ...

Yes ! I forgot about the boulonge ! :shame:

Pursegalsf - have you decided on which one yet ? ;)

Sonatines are gooooorgeous. :love: It's on my list too. So... basically everything is on my list. haha. I've wanted a Sonatine for the longest time, but I love big bags so much that it's hard for me to spend the money on a little thing.