Suggestions for a white bag?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I know this is probably a no no when for owning a bag that will easily get dirty but I can't help it! I think white looks great in the summer and makes your outfit look SO crisp.

I"d like something with simple lines, not much hardware and that can be worn handheld or shoulder. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I love the Chloe Paraty in Milk..have a look on chloe.com..

R.e a white bag getting dirty, maybe you could treat it with a protection cream before you use it just to reduce the risk?

Wow! Is all I can say! Man Papertiger, any time you need someone to watch your bags for you like a bag sitter.... What gorgeous picks!!!:faint:

:kiss: BgaHolic - anytime

I forgot to add that both the Valexras and Gucci 'Icon Bit' med shoulder bag are lined in the softest white leather too - just supreme sumptuous gorgeous-ness :tender:

Thanks Ladies for all these great suggestions. I'll research them all and feel free to add more if you think of them.:smile:

I recently purchased a gorgeous white shoulder bag (Coach Zoe with tan shoulder straps) and now that I see what white does for my outfit I want another one. This time one that can be handheld too. The Zoe IMO works better for a hobo style for me.

Lo - Hugs. I miss ya!

Hi Jen! So have you selected a white bag? I love white and cream bags!

Hi Sandy,
Here's my latest handbag scoop:

I purchased this gorgeous white handbag recently. It's a Coach Zoe but has tan shoulder straps giving it a nice touch that makes it look rich. I love this bag BUT it works only as a shoulder style since it's a hobo.

Now the other day at Starbucks (when will I learn to ask the person when I love the handbag where they purchased since it usually haunts me later) I saw a woman come in with this gorgeous cream bag that could be used handheld or shoulder. It was simple - no hardware, shopper style and double strap but the leather was gorgeous!

SO: I'm thinking I could use a cream bag and one that can be worn in a couple different ways.

I was considering the YSL ivory muse but yesterday I just bought that bag in navy and would rather not get the same style. And my Muse is mainly a handheld.

Have I confused you yet? LOL

Thanks to the poster that suggested a white bottega. But I already have a lotus, ebano and nero bottega so I"m looking for a non-woven style this time around.

Last edited: