Suggestions for a wallet like this one . . .

Hi there TPFers!
I'm so excited to finally be starting my journey into the world of LV. I have a purse and a pochette coming my way and I'm now in search of a wallet.
Thing is, I already have a favorite wallet that I've had for years and years. I've looked online, in store and through the pre-loved market and I haven't really seen anything myself to match up to what I love about my favorite wallet.
I'm hoping you LV veterans can lead me to one that I just cant seem to find.
What I love about it: - large open space in the middle ( large enough to fit an Iphone 6, or keys )
- front pocket ( that can fit an Iphone 6 also )
- fits bills length ways
- has a zip top that doesn't open up like a book, though not adverse to button closures
- love the wristlet, so handy
I'm not keen on using a pochette accessories bc I'm not fond of the form factor.
I'm hoping this isn't a hopeless cause! New , pre-loved, vintage, things you've used for a wallet that have given you the same usage I'm wanting, all welcome!
Thanks for looking!
I was perusing a website and remember this thread. I'm going through the thread to see if you found anything, but I saw a nice wallet from Gucci that looks interesting.

It’s been a looong time. But here I am. I ended up with the Sarah wallet because it was so light and I could also get my phone in if need be. And the pic I had promised way back when. Only thing missing is my old model pochette accessories that’s out for repair :smile:

Attachments

• C6B57CBD-59AE-40CB-B805-18303362428C.jpeg
    C6B57CBD-59AE-40CB-B805-18303362428C.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: kbell and Venessa84