Suggestions for a wallet for my NEW Pink PST

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
New Orleans
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone! This is my first post here as I just purchased my first Chanel Bag--a pink PST. I have no experience with Chanel so I am looking for suggestions / ideas on a wallet that would go with it.

Please give me your thoughts and opinions. I haven't even worn her yet, she came today!!! Woo hoo! I am so excited. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

La Pucelle

Oct 31, 2006
Pacific Northwest
I don't have any suggestions for wallets but I just wanted to congratulate you on your first Chanel! PST is such a cute bag and I think it looks wonderful in pink. Please post pics if you get a chance. Welcome to the Chanel club---one is never enough, you know!:smile:

Purrrfect

May 1, 2007
L.A, California
Wallet??? You mean you have money left and need a wallet ??? You have not shopped enough - go buy more Chanel bags....hahaha. Just joking. LOL!!

Congrats on your new bag!!! Enjoy. :tup:

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
Loooovely choice for a new bag...I did a search for a Chanel wallet to match, but found nothing...your best bet would be to go into a boutique and look around there. Sorry I couldn't help......waaaait a minute, why am I apologizing to you??? You are the proud new owner of my much coveted bag!!!! LOLz....well enjoy. You should post pics!!!

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
New Orleans
www.myspace.com
I just finished taking pictures! I LOVE this bag! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I know...I should not even be thinking about another purchase so soon. But I am now hooked on Chanel and sooo excited about it!

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
Lovely bag. :love: Congrats! :yahoo:Sorry, but I don't know enough about Chanel wallets. A black one would look pretty with the pink though.