Suggestions for a tote

Mule

Will work for bags!
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
I'm looking for suggestions for a tote, and am hoping some of you ladies can help. I love Treesje bags, but the only true tote I see is the Mortale and I don't think the skulls will really work for me. I just need something large enough to carry a small laptop (14") and a book.

I was thinking the Dylan looks large enough for this, or possibly the Cash Hobo. Looking at the Cash Hobo online, it seems like if the middle wasn't snapped down it would have more of a tote shape. But it's so hard to tell online, so I'd love to hear from anyone who is familiar with these bags.

I'm in love with the Nirvana, if I had the cash to spare I'd be getting it in Platinum.

It's on crazy sale too:
http://www.lastcall.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod490058&parentId=cat000001

Oh my goodness, you ladies are killing me today!!! ;)
First the clutch on HauteLook, not this. I could not resist this amazing sale. With the promotion code, extra savings, and fee shipping, this came to: $184.80. I was debating between black and platinum and ended up pulling the trigger on platinum. I will post when it arrives and thanks again for the link!! I am so excited.

Wow, that's a great price! I'm really tempted but I think it's a bit small -- width is 13" and my laptop is 14". I'm going to check out this sale a little further though! Thanks so much for the link!!

Thanks again for the link to this sale! I ended up buying a Posse Raquel Tote in ice, which is similar to the Bea Tote they have currently but a whole lot cheaper! I also got a Treesje Mason in milk. I justified that purchase because I need a new white bag and I hate paying full price for white since they get dirty and wear out so much faster (at least for me). Both bags together only cost me $246 with this awesome sale!! :yahoo:

Let me know if any Treesje's work out for you as a laptop bag Mule! I haven't run into a Treesje style yet that would work for me. Recently, I discovered the RM Cherish Mini Tote which works perfectly.

I saw that on Endless when I was searching! But then I kind of forgot about it when I saw the Cash Hobo.

I still want to get another tote as the Posse one I got doesn't go with everything. I'll need to wait for another sale though since the 40% off at Endless is over.

Plus, I just got Treesje Renegade in black and Blackheart in silver in addition to the Mason and the Posse tote! :shame: Hadn't bought anything since February, but after just two weeks of being back on TPF and checking out sales, I now have four more bags stuffed into my overcrowded closet....