Suggestions for a small wallet crossbody, unique new brands?

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
I'm looking for a small crossbody, that's really just to fit phone and act as wallet but I know all the usual suspects and I want something different but don't have a huge budget for this one. Under $200, does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Do you want the bag to act as a wallet or fit a wallet?
I have a Ralph Lauren WOC - it can fit a phone, lipstick and a powder compact. They seem to be having some WOCs on sale at the moment.

I bought Chaos By Elsie cross body bag from Shop LC. It's a vibrant and colorful handmade leather bag with sufficient pockets to keep the valuable safe and secure. I bought it for $80 and its super awesome!

I'm looking for a small crossbody, that's really just to fit phone and act as wallet but I know all the usual suspects and I want something different but don't have a huge budget for this one. Under $200, does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Coach fold-over clutch. right at your price point, many design and material to choose from. some are full leather interior. 8 card slots, zipper compartment, chain strap, 2 bigger compartment for cellphone, lipstick, etc.
https://www.coach.com/staticcontent?q=foldover

Reactions: jade
Coach fold-over clutch. right at your price point, many design and material to choose from. some are full leather interior. 8 card slots, zipper compartment, chain strap, 2 bigger compartment for cellphone, lipstick, etc.
https://www.coach.com/staticcontent?q=foldover

I love these. I have 3. :biggrin:. They fit lots and hold up nicely. They also come with leather straps in some. I got a replacement chain so I swap as needed.

Freebird by Steven, “Lola” I’m in love with mine. Comes in a few more colors too! Has wristlet, crossbody strap, card slots, the works.

Attachments

• 1DDCD00C-6382-44C9-908D-E5494F5576FF.jpeg
    1DDCD00C-6382-44C9-908D-E5494F5576FF.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 5AC14DAB-09D5-4DB6-9232-521CA58BA144.jpeg
    5AC14DAB-09D5-4DB6-9232-521CA58BA144.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: jblended