Suggestions for a small structured (red) bag

Which red small structured bag is the best?

• Celine Classic Box

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Loewe Barcelona

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Launer Lucia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valextra Iside

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Chanel Reissue WOC

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

sonicxml

May 1, 2015
Hi TPFers! I am looking for a red/burgundy bag to add some pop of color! I prefer small structured bag that comes with a shoulder/crossbody strap, either with one handle or without; minimal logo/monogram, simple/timeless design; high quality - I'm fine with delicate leather but I do want the bag holds up. Budget: around $2000
Some of the candidates are:
(pictures from websites)
Celine small classic box
box.jpg
Cons: limited capacity due to the division; hard to find; expensive.

Loewe small Barcelona
bar.jpg
Cons: potential quality issue of the glazing; style might be out of date soon.

Launer Lucia
lau.jpg
Cons: can't see the bag in person; unsure about the craftsmanship/customer service

Valextra mini iside
val.jpg
Cons: not sure if the craftsmanship/leather quality is worth the price; maybe doesn't hold its value; hard to find?

Chanel reissue woc
unknown.jpg
Cons: not sure if it comes in red in the near season; hard to find; already have a dior woc

If you have any other styles in mind please share with me, even it is not in red! Thank you all in advance!

Thank you! Drew bag is definitely cute, however I have heard some complaints about Chloe bag quality...my friend just got a Faye, I will check with her how that holds up then:smile:

I have a medium size Python Faye. It looks nice, however it can be a bit heavy and can't not put anything bulk in it, such as Chanel sunglass case. So depends on what you want to use it for :smile:

Reactions: sonicxml
Of the bags you have listed, I like the Chanel WOC. However, it seems like you want a bit more room for your bag given that you are concerned about the space in the Celine Box.

Have you looked at the Louis Vuitton Lockme II BB? I own this (in black) and adore the bag. The leather is wonderful and it carries all my essentials. The LV logo is a bit much but the bag is so pretty I try to ignore it. :lol:
IMG_4438.JPG

When I think structured, Prada comes to mind. Something like this? http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Prada-Mini-Saffiano-Promenade-Bag-Red-Fuoco/prod174720251/p.prod?

NMV2B6F_cu.jpg

Of the bags you have listed, I like the Chanel WOC. However, it seems like you want a bit more room for your bag given that you are concerned about the space in the Celine Box.

Have you looked at the Louis Vuitton Lockme II BB? I own this (in black) and adore the bag. The leather is wonderful and it carries all my essentials. The LV logo is a bit much but the bag is so pretty I try to ignore it. :lol:
View attachment 3713058
Thank you, Lockme II BB is a pretty and versatile bag, and definitely spacious enough for my need, however I prefer gold tone hardware to go with red rather than silver:sad: LV is always my first choice, wish they have more hardware options...