Suggestions for a new Fall bag...

sarahjsee

Dec 24, 2013
I've been in dilemma and debate for months over what bag to purchase next. I can be picky therefore I keep changing my mind about what I like or want. I want something that is going to wear well in the rain once fall/winter comes, so I am most likely leaning toward something in DE. I also prefer a more structured and sleek bag. I like smaller bags for my 5'1 frame but large enough to carry wallet, phone, keys, eyeglasses case and a small cosmetic bag. I also like bags that may be not as popular as some (ex. Speedy, NF) but I won't rule anything out. I would like to keep my budget under 2k. I am also open to bags other than LV. Any suggestions will help!

I've been in dilemma and debate for months over what bag to purchase next. I can be picky therefore I keep changing my mind about what I like or want. I want something that is going to wear well in the rain once fall/winter comes, so I am most likely leaning toward something in DE. I also prefer a more structured and sleek bag. I like smaller bags for my 5'1 frame but large enough to carry wallet, phone, keys, eyeglasses case and a small cosmetic bag. I also like bags that may be not as popular as some (ex. Speedy, NF) but I won't rule anything out. I would like to keep my budget under 2k. I am also open to bags other than LV. Any suggestions will help!

The Alma PM DE sounds like it would be perfect for you! You can also get a strap for it for versatility. GLD!

I think the hoxton gm should fit everything you need. Not sure if the pm will be big enough, that will depends on the size of your cosmetic case.

Last edited: