Suggestions for a new Fall bag...

sarahjsee

Dec 24, 2013
Seattle
I've been in dilemma and debate for months over what bag to purchase next. I can be picky therefore I keep changing my mind about what I like or want. I want something that is going to wear well in the rain once fall/winter comes, so I am most likely leaning toward something in DE. I also prefer a more structured and sleek bag. I like smaller bags for my 5'1 frame but large enough to carry wallet, phone, keys, eyeglasses case and a small cosmetic bag. I also like bags that may be not as popular as some (ex. Speedy, NF) but I won't rule anything out. I would like to keep my budget under 2k. I am also open to bags other than LV. Any suggestions will help!

Mar 31, 2011
Atlanta
The new DE totally is gorgeous with that pop of red peeking out of the interior and exterior pockets, and comes in pm and mm sizing.

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
I've been in dilemma and debate for months over what bag to purchase next. I can be picky therefore I keep changing my mind about what I like or want. I want something that is going to wear well in the rain once fall/winter comes, so I am most likely leaning toward something in DE. I also prefer a more structured and sleek bag. I like smaller bags for my 5'1 frame but large enough to carry wallet, phone, keys, eyeglasses case and a small cosmetic bag. I also like bags that may be not as popular as some (ex. Speedy, NF) but I won't rule anything out. I would like to keep my budget under 2k. I am also open to bags other than LV. Any suggestions will help!

The Alma PM DE sounds like it would be perfect for you! You can also get a strap for it for versatility. GLD!

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
I think the hoxton gm should fit everything you need. Not sure if the pm will be big enough, that will depends on the size of your cosmetic case.

Last edited:

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
The trevi pm sounds like the bag for you ! It really is one of the most beautiful DE bags ..

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
Totally pm in de, Marylebone pm or the consider the new Favourite mm in de that is supposed to come out in November.