Suggestions for a Neutral, soft , rich leather bag

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I was in Macy's today with DH and noticed that they had the White and Yellow mini Tanner. It is very cute in person . I have a lot of black bags and I did decide to get two Duffles in pops of color ,The Emerald and Carnelian and I love them. I did not lean towards the structured Candace in Cognac. They seemed to scratch easier than the colored Duffles , but I was looking at light color bags or even a white. I am always worried about white for color transfer or I would get a Willis in Tan or White. I do love the option of satchel or shoulder like the Sabrina, Sophia or the Audrey. Anything new in the store that is light and soft leather ? I miss the Garcia leather and that Madison leather a lot . Happy Holidays!

When you say "light," do you mean light weight or light in color? Did you like the cognac color of the Candace, just not the structure? If you want a neutral bag with soft leather, I would go for an acorn Lindsey. It's not too heavy and the leather is soft and smooshy. It is not on the Coach website anymore, but there might still be some at JAX or you might be able to find one on eBay. There is also the cognac Juliette. It is smaller than the Lindsey, but has the same soft and smooshy leather.

I was in Macy's today with DH and noticed that they had the White and Yellow mini Tanner. It is very cute in person . I have a lot of black bags and I did decide to get two Duffles in pops of color ,The Emerald and Carnelian and I love them. I did not lean towards the structured Candace in Cognac. They seemed to scratch easier than the colored Duffles , but I was looking at light color bags or even a white. I am always worried about white for color transfer or I would get a Willis in Tan or White. I do love the option of satchel or shoulder like the Sabrina, Sophia or the Audrey. Anything new in the store that is light and soft leather ? I miss the Garcia leather and that Madison leather a lot . Happy Holidays!

If you can, I would wait they should be coming out with more spring colors in lighter leather in the next couple of months. Also I would start watching for Lindsey’s at the outlets you might just find something worthwhile.;)

If you can, I would wait they should be coming out with more spring colors in lighter leather in the next couple of months. Also I would start watching for Lindsey’s at the outlets you might just find something worthwhile.;)
I have no problem waiting til spring. I really am not in need right now. I have plenty and we are kind of homebodies . Thank you! Happy New Year.