Suggestions for a Leather Portfolio?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice

1. For work, that is. I write a lot for work, and would like a portfolio with a few slots to store business cards and miscellaneous stuff. I'm picky and have to write on a padded surface (I can't just write on a single sheet of paper on a desk without padding it with a notepad or whatnot, kwim?) so a portfolio will partially serve that purpose as well.

Okay, so here's what I'm looking for: A leather (preferably black) portfolio, with -or- without the zip around, with a pen slot and a few slots for cards.

Any suggestions? Pics/links would be appreciated too! :idea:

2. There's this one by Smythson
    [​IMG]
    link

I prefer this one, also by Smythson
    [​IMG]
    link
    I'll post more if I see any. :smile: Hope this helps

There's actually a wider range available at their site.

3. Coach, Levenger, and Aspinal of London make nice business leather goods, and See Jane Work has a few pretty folios as well. I went with Aspinal since they have the loveliest shades of pink, but you can't go wrong with any of the shops I linked to.

4. That one off eBags is really nice passerby! Looks good in red too.

[​IMG]

I've actually been looking for a leather notepad as well for my summer class, but I'll probably just go to Office Depot. or something.

I want one thats refillable with regular 8x11 notepads that you slip in from the side, not the top.

5. Hi abandoned, what's Office Depot?

6. It's an office supply store, I think (at least around here it is :biggrin:)

7. Cheers, Perja. :biggrin:

8. The Coach Outlet usually carries these. They are around $100.

9. I have a few "leather-like" zip around ones from work that I can send to a few of you if you want one. No charge... They are black.

They have an imprint on them though...but it's free - so PM me if you want. I've got about 5 of them.

10. I happened upon this thread when searching for suggestions for leather portfolios. Thanks for the above suggestions!! Thought I'd see if there were any more updated suggestions/recommendations/favorites? TIA!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice