Suggestions for a laptop bag?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I'm looking for a Hermes bag for my macbook 13". I ordered the garden party file (bag has been discontinued) bag from bluefly and it is way too small. I would really like a messenger style bag, but I'm open for suggestions. Please help!!

THANK YOU:smile:

The Steve:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't know if a 13" Macbook can fit in a Jypsiere.

attachment.php

I am on the hunt as well. The only thing that I have found that is remotely normal looking to carry on a standalone basis is the slim from knomo.com They are quilted and look better than those neoprene slippery things. Check out their site www.knomo.com. There is nothing H that is enough protection imo. You will still need to get a sleeve. I got the hard cover as well, as I am completely anal about these things.

Reactions: happytrottinelf
What about the whitebus? The Luxury Portal has sold a couple of them, here is a link so you can see what they look like.

http://www.the-luxury-portal.com/item_295/Hermes-Ebene-Whitebus-39cm.htm

This one is sold, but you can get an idea. I don't know if this is something that is still made at Hermes or not, but it always looked like a laptop bag to me. I don't know where any are currently for sale, but you might inquire at Hermes. Good Luck.

Agree that you must allow for a protective sleeve. This from someone who dropped her laptop in its tres chic but not protective bag. Wound up buying a new one. Laptop and bag, that is.

LVLover,
Totally agree w/ Pepper, and would like to add: make sure you house it in one of those scuba-suit sleeves, then place in your bag. Important to protect the computer against jostling & scratching of the display by soil.

A few bag styles: Birk35, Plume32, Bolide37, maybe Kelly35 (but that's getting close to the size of the Kelly briefcase), Massai, Evelyn, Vespa for a few shoulder bag styles.