Suggestions for a great slouchy bag???

1. I'm looking for a great slouchy bag because most of my other bags are more structured. I don't particually care for the Paddington though. Its a great bag, just not for me.

Any other slouchly bags that you just love and reccomend?

2. slouchy bag like hobo style

3. Not necessarily like a hobo style but super soft leather like the Paddington. I'd prefer a shoulder bag.

4. The JC Ramona is very slouchy squishy leather. Fab u lous!

5. Lucky magazine had a whole page on slouchy leather bags.. in fact, they had a section on great bags.. you shoudl buy this month's issue.

6. What about Botkier bags? I love the stirrip -- lovely soft leather, well made, and not a bad price point.

7. My Bottega Veneta large hobo bag is slouchy and feels like butter.

8. How about the Chloe Silverado Doctor bag? Is it slouchy. I love the buttery leather of the Paddington (don't have one) but I love the feel. Thats what I'm looking for just not the Paddy.

9. My Be&D Crawford Cruise is the softest leather I have ever known (and it's a killer bag besides).

10. Well the new MK (Michael Kors) "Studio" is a hobo but very supple looking. It's available on Nordstroms and was on a blog on this site not too long ago. Very simple yet luxurious.

11. Gucci Large Horsebit Hobo hands down! Here's a terribly crude pic of mine!

2.jpg
  12. I think this may be the bag I was looking at a few month ago. I may have to check it out again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice