suggestions for a cross body bag ...

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
i like the LP dylan messenger ... anything else like it? i like the HH sloane, but not the colors and it's a touch east/west for me ...

thanks!

asbb

in denial
O.G.
Jul 29, 2007
Belen Echandia has several that can be worn messenger style, the Whisper To Me in particular comes to mind.

Also the Bryna Nicole Vega Hobo

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Belen Echandia has several that can be worn messenger style, the Whisper To Me in particular comes to mind.

Also the Bryna Nicole Vega Hobo
Wonderful suggestions! I second these...the Belen Echandia Love Me (full size) is also a great cross-body bag.

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
i am LOVING these suggestions ... new bags for me to explore ... any comments on tano bags? i don't know much about them but i am liking the styles from that musthavebag linky ... thanks ladies! :smile:

Loquita

May 16, 2008
i am LOVING these suggestions ... new bags for me to explore ... any comments on tano bags? i don't know much about them but i am liking the styles from that musthavebag linky ... thanks ladies! :smile:
IMO, tanos are nice, affordable bags in great colors. I have had one and really liked it, but then ordered another and was disappointed in the workmanship. There is a great tano subforum here, btw! GL!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
There's a whole subforum for tano! Come join us :yes: we loveeeeeeeeeee our tanos over there! Affordable, the most AMAZING colors, practical, super lightweight bags in tons of styles!

And, btw, 10% discount for TPF members!!!!! :graucho:

avp

Jul 1, 2008
i also adore 49 sq. miles bags. They have some great cross-bodies in amazing leathers.