Suggestions for a bright colored pink or orange bag?

lil*miz*vixen

H & LV Mommy
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Hi all :smile:
I'm looking for a bright colored bag, something bright pink or orange.. Neon pink would be great! I'm a mommy of 2 so a shoulder bag or a tote with handles & a long strap would be nice.

I like Louis Vuitton empriente lumineuse pm in orient (orange) or the dark muted fuschia... But its a but over my price range...Prada saffiano tote but short handles doesn't work well w mommy of 2, well I'm not too fond how this style looks w the long strap... Celine luggage but again short handles, $$$, I'm afraid it'll go out of style soon...

Can you help me with some suggestions?
Hopefully I can stay in a budget of $1500-2000 usd

Thanks!!! :smile:

How about PS1 of Proenza Schouler? I know they have yummy range of bright colors to choose from or a Givenchy Pandora in pepe leather? I have seen their red and it's sort of like a reddish orange one that has a pop of color. HTH.

Hi all :smile:
I'm looking for a bright colored bag, something bright pink or orange.. Neon pink would be great! I'm a mommy of 2 so a shoulder bag or a tote with handles & a long strap would be nice.

I like Louis Vuitton empriente lumineuse pm in orient (orange) or the dark muted fuschia... But its a but over my price range...Prada saffiano tote but short handles doesn't work well w mommy of 2, well I'm not too fond how this style looks w the long strap... Celine luggage but again short handles, $$$, I'm afraid it'll go out of style soon...

Can you help me with some suggestions?
Hopefully I can stay in a budget of $1500-2000 usd

Thanks!!! :smile:[/QUOTE

The Reed Krakoff Gym Bag! Its available in orange right now on his website and it did come in pink - but you might have to score it off ebay. Look how awesome it looks on these ladies:

Attachments

• cameron-diaz-and-reed-krakoff-gym-bag-gallery.jpg
    cameron-diaz-and-reed-krakoff-gym-bag-gallery.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 795
  • january-jones-and-reed-krakoff-gallery.jpg
    january-jones-and-reed-krakoff-gallery.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 610
I don't have one myself but this looks like a fabulous yellow tote. It looks similar to the RK Gym bag but with longer tote handles.

Attachments

• mcqueen_yellow.jpg
    mcqueen_yellow.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 447
thanks for everyone's help! the suggestions you guys gave me were awesome! i love the especially love the Reed Krakoff Gym Bag...but i'm afraid i'll have to put a hold on my colorful bag...i didnt know i was getting something from my dh for valentine's day but he surprised me with a ring tonight~ :cloud9: i better be good and put a hold on a new bag :smile:
thanks alot for your help!