Suggestions for a bright colored pink or orange bag?

lil*miz*vixen

H & LV Mommy
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Canada
Hi all :smile:
I'm looking for a bright colored bag, something bright pink or orange.. Neon pink would be great! I'm a mommy of 2 so a shoulder bag or a tote with handles & a long strap would be nice.

I like Louis Vuitton empriente lumineuse pm in orient (orange) or the dark muted fuschia... But its a but over my price range...Prada saffiano tote but short handles doesn't work well w mommy of 2, well I'm not too fond how this style looks w the long strap... Celine luggage but again short handles, $$$, I'm afraid it'll go out of style soon...

Can you help me with some suggestions?
Hopefully I can stay in a budget of $1500-2000 usd

Thanks!!! :smile:

pumpkinbear

Feb 5, 2011
Manila
How about PS1 of Proenza Schouler? I know they have yummy range of bright colors to choose from or a Givenchy Pandora in pepe leather? I have seen their red and it's sort of like a reddish orange one that has a pop of color. HTH.

Hi all :smile:
I'm looking for a bright colored bag, something bright pink or orange.. Neon pink would be great! I'm a mommy of 2 so a shoulder bag or a tote with handles & a long strap would be nice.

I like Louis Vuitton empriente lumineuse pm in orient (orange) or the dark muted fuschia... But its a but over my price range...Prada saffiano tote but short handles doesn't work well w mommy of 2, well I'm not too fond how this style looks w the long strap... Celine luggage but again short handles, $$$, I'm afraid it'll go out of style soon...

Can you help me with some suggestions?
Hopefully I can stay in a budget of $1500-2000 usd

Thanks!!! :smile:[/QUOTE

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
I have the medium PS1 in a deep pink and love it (mommy of 3). Longchamp also has some bright colored leather bags this spring that might suit your needs.

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
tory burch has some nice pops of colors in her bags.

if i had your budget i would probably look at balenciaga or prada.

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Alabama
Michael Kors has bright orange and pink "jet set travel totes," but they are way under your price range. I'm not sure if you'd be interested..
I second this. I see these all day long at the store I work out and they seem to be very streamlined, sturdy, and bright

lil*miz*vixen

H & LV Mommy
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Canada
thanks for everyone's help! the suggestions you guys gave me were awesome! i love the especially love the Reed Krakoff Gym Bag...but i'm afraid i'll have to put a hold on my colorful bag...i didnt know i was getting something from my dh for valentine's day but he surprised me with a ring tonight~ :cloud9: i better be good and put a hold on a new bag :smile:
thanks alot for your help!