Suggestions for a blue tote

Britexmom

Britexmom
O.G.
Jul 20, 2012
I want to purchase a tote that I will use for my kids sports meets, mostly outdoor stadiums ( track and soccer) and occasionally indoor for basketball. I will use it also for my PTA meetings so it needs to hold a large binder and my iPad. I want to go with blue (navy) as my kids schools colors are navy/green and navy/orange.....right now I am looking either the poppy liquid gloss shopper tote, or the poppy signature denim tote ( the one with the heavier fabric). Which of these would you choose or is there another you think would suit my needs. TIA :biggrin:

My vote is for the denim tote. Mine just survived the crowd @ the Super Bowl celebration downtown yesterday & I'm taking her to disney on ice tonight too... so roomy, durable & sturdy; I actually call her my "ride or die chick" ;)

image-1085049986.jpg

My vote is for the denim tote. Mine just survived the crowd @ the Super Bowl celebration downtown yesterday & I'm taking her to disney on ice tonight too... so roomy, durable & sturdy; I actually call her my "ride or die chick" ;)

View attachment 2052634

Have you waterproofed the fabric at all.....not that we actually have much rain here in Texas ;) but you can guarantee if the heavens did open I would at an outdoors event :P

Have you waterproofed the fabric at all.....not that we actually have much rain here in Texas ;) but you can guarantee if the heavens did open I would at an outdoors event :P

Nope, haven't waterproofed her. But I've used her in all types of weather & have never had a problem... But maybe I should eventually spray her. I actually don't do any of that type of thing w/ any of my bags! :/

Nope, haven't waterproofed her. But I've used her in all types of weather & have never had a problem... But maybe I should eventually spray her. I actually don't do any of that type of thing w/ any of my bags! :/

I have only ever sprayed a couple of bags to try to avoid color transfer , I think I will look on ebay for this tote....I was all set to buy it last yr on the FOS, had made up my mind that I was hitting submit on the next sale....and poof ! She was gone and never came back. I was being cheap and waiting to see if it went lower than 159 :P

I have only ever sprayed a couple of bags to try to avoid color transfer , I think I will look on ebay for this tote....I was all set to buy it last yr on the FOS, had made up my mind that I was hitting submit on the next sale....and poof ! She was gone and never came back. I was being cheap and waiting to see if it went lower than 159 :P

Omg... Same thing for me. Kept eyeing her and then one day... All sold out on FOS :sad:

I would have loved to have paid $159! (I mean I paid $20 more, but still, lol).

Either the denim glam or a navy patent Audrey tote. I have the Audrey and I take it whenever I need to carry a ton of stuff. Because it's patent, I never have to worry about it getting wet or dirty. Cleans up easily. Also has a long strap when you need it. Super roomy and really lightweight.

616b9c9a.jpg

Either the denim glam or a navy patent Audrey tote. I have the Audrey and I take it whenever I need to carry a ton of stuff. Because it's patent, I never have to worry about it getting wet or dirty. Cleans up easily. Also has a long strap when you need it. Super roomy and really lightweight.

616b9c9a.jpg

That is gorgeous, I will have to look into this purse too :smile:

This has a button closure, right? I saw a metallic (anthracite?) one at my outlet but I think that's the reason I passed. Otherwise it's such a pretty bag.