Suggestions for a birthday gift?

Roxbury Drive in Pomme D'Amour.
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10826260&SectionID=6000
(875)

With the additional money, you could get a Multicolor wallet to go with it!
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10470401&SectionID=6000
(630)

Even out her collection a little bit with the different lines. How about the LVOE Phone charm to put over the strap?
(170)

Total: 1,675 ! If you take away the LVOE Phone Charm (cute and limited edition), New Total: 1,505 !

Colors in Vernis: Pomme or Noisette (the beige) my SA said the Perle is too prone to color transfer.

Damier: Ebene (dark) not Azur

MC: Black

Styles: Roxbury, Audra, Ursula, Trouville, Saleya, Cabas Piano.

The styles above are mostly classic styles with the exception of the Ursula which just came out a month ago. I think any woman would be happy with any of the bags above. I am jealous of your wife, what a lucky lady...do you have a brother? LOL...just kidding, my hubby has bought me a lot of LV in the past 6 months so I can't complain.

OMG, what a great husband.

I definitely vote for the Black MC Audra... which, as you can see, has gotten a ton of votes. A lot of us are in love with this bag. It's a great size, and the chain detailing on the staps is killer. It's really a bag that will work for any woman, for any occassion. It can be dressed down or up, and is as good for young partying girls as it is for mommys.

As far as smaller bags go, the Roxbury Drive is an excellent style for ANYONE.

So, Audra and Roxbury Drive are two perfect choices.

Has your wife given you any hints? Let us know what you end up with!!!

^^^Oh no! You sound just like my husband and that drive me nuts!!! Women make hints for a REASON!!! But then again, anythingLV would make any woman pretty happy...if not the LV then go for Tiffany or diamonds...can't go wrong with that. Good Luck.

you two are way cute! i love how rileygirl kept on giving nikegolf suggestions not knowing it was her he was talking about! :love: awww....i wished my husband would secretly lurk. hee hee.