Suggestions for a birthday gift?

Well how much are you willing to spend? There are so many great gift ideas in different price ranges...

I Love the Sweet Monogram earrings. $220
p11546068_ph_hero.jpg

Koala Wallet, my boyfriend bought me this for Christmas, I love it! $585
p10896824_ph_hero.jpg

I'm drooling over the Lexington $620
p10021833_ph_althero_Pomme_d'Amour.jpg

Dentelle Speedy $1420
p11431682_ph_hero.jpg

I think any woman would KILL for the lambskin rivets bag $3300
p11479395_ph_hero.jpg

Hi Nike Golf,

I see you're from the Big Island. My husband is a NIKE gold fanatic as well. We actually went to see Michelle Wie this weekend at Nike Golf Day at the old Nevada Bobs.

If you let us know what type of bags your wife already has we can help you with suggestions that may fit her taste.

Good luck!

would you be able to give us an idea if she likes handbags or shoulder totes? you have a lot of leeway with $1500 so we can all probably suggest a lot of ideas. if she likes the azur damier (white checkerboard pattern), maybe she would like the saleya mm or gm. are there any LV lines you know she WON'T like? that would help us narrow down suggestions.

The Damier Azur is the white/blue one. You can see the speedy in my picture below. I'll bet she would love the speedy and if you could get a vernis cles (coin purse) in perle, framboise, or pomme........well, it would be fab!

hmm, is your wife petite? because the Pampalonne is very large. a friend recently purchased one but she's almost 6' tall with heels.

since she has a large LV collection i am going to suggest something fun and say ROXBURY in Pomme. and since you are willing to spend $1500 or so, how about MC Audra in Black? that bag is very hot! i'm sure your lucky wife will love it!
the checkerboard pattern you mentioned: the Neverfull tote is going to be released in Damier and Azur so maybe you can hold out for that.
i hope she's very surprised with your choice!