Suggestion on Dark Circles Under Eyes

Mac Studio Finish concealer and Makeup Forever Full Coverage concealer are my favorites. You may also want to try using a corrector under your concealer. If you have dark circles, a lavender colored corrector can help even the dark circles out, then apply your concealer over the corrector.

benefit erase paste, I'm not a fan of benefit but this concealer is amazing. it only works on my dark undereyes as it is to pinky for blemishes,etc. but it makes them disappear and doesn't look cakey. don't use the spatula it comes with nor a brush, just da it on with your fingers, the results are amazing!

I really need an under eye concealer, I get enough sleep but I have dark patches in the bits near my nose. I think its genetic.

I tried the Clinique airbrush one thats popular - or rather had it applied on me at the counter and I could see it sitting on my skin looking weird. I'm not sure it was blended in properly.

I also like the look of the erase paste from benefit but not sure what to do. I don't want to buy one and it doesn't work, but its hard to get a feel for a product at the counter.

I really need an under eye concealer, I get enough sleep but I have dark patches in the bits near my nose. I think its genetic.

I tried the Clinique airbrush one thats popular - or rather had it applied on me at the counter and I could see it sitting on my skin looking weird. I'm not sure it was blended in properly.

I also like the look of the erase paste from benefit but not sure what to do. I don't want to buy one and it doesn't work, but its hard to get a feel for a product at the counter.

I use the clinique airbrush as a touch up concealer through out the day. It usually blends well with a finger so you might want to try it again.
I find it too light for my dark circles (which are also genetic) and use laura merciers secret concealer. I found benefits erase paste too yellow for my skintone around my eyes

I use the clinique airbrush as a touch up concealer through out the day. It usually blends well with a finger so you might want to try it again.
I find it too light for my dark circles (which are also genetic) and itsuse laura merciers secret concealer. I found benefits erase paste too yellow for my skintone around my eyes

Thanks for your reply! I get very confused about what colour I need to counteract my stupid black bits, but my skin doesn't have a yellow undertone so I guess the erase paste would look too yellow on me too? I am quite pale atm.

I think I was put off the LM one because I read some bad reviews, but I think the better the product the more likely someone who doesn't get on with it will write a negative review. I might go to the counter and ask them to fix me!

I might have to go to a different clinique counter to try out the airbursh one again :P

ysl touche eclat works wonders for me love the texture and how it feels.

I went through a tube of this and then switched to Armani High Precision Retouch. It provides a bit more coverage and is much easier to apply. The formula is more fluid that Touche Eclait and the thin, long nail polish brush makes it easier to dab on than the thick stubby one that Touche Eclait had (I had to put the product on my finger and then dab it on my eye).