Suggestion for a saffiano bag?

karenwk

O.G.
Sep 25, 2010
Hi! I'm interested in getting a bag made with saffiano leather. Not Prada, because 1. I'm no longer willing to spend that kind of money on a bag. 2. I have been reading about issues with the Prada bags. So I'm hoping for your suggestion for more affordable bags made with saffiano leather. Thanks in advance.

I would recommend Michael Kors' saffiano bags, they've held up well for me. I don't recommend Tory Burch's though because the leather peels and rubs off, from my own experience and what I've seen/heard.

I would recommend Michael Kors' saffiano bags, they've held up well for me. I don't recommend Tory Burch's though because the leather peels and rubs off, from my own experience and what I've seen/heard.

I concur! I had a Michael Kors saffiano bag and compared the leather to Prada, Tory Burch, and Coach's versions, and I honestly thought Kors was the best quality. It was white saffiano too and I never had a problem with color transfer - only once got a tiny bit of color from denim and it wiped right off with a baby wipe! Good luck!