Suggestion for a saffiano bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'm interested in getting a bag made with saffiano leather. Not Prada, because 1. I'm no longer willing to spend that kind of money on a bag. 2. I have been reading about issues with the Prada bags. So I'm hoping for your suggestion for more affordable bags made with saffiano leather. Thanks in advance.

2. DKNY does a range in pretty colors and designs. I have one of their red saffiano bags on my wish list. :smile:

3. Kate Spade and Tory Burch too.

4. I would recommend Michael Kors' saffiano bags, they've held up well for me. I don't recommend Tory Burch's though because the leather peels and rubs off, from my own experience and what I've seen/heard.

5. Coach has a bunch of saffiano options.

6. I concur! I had a Michael Kors saffiano bag and compared the leather to Prada, Tory Burch, and Coach's versions, and I honestly thought Kors was the best quality. It was white saffiano too and I never had a problem with color transfer - only once got a tiny bit of color from denim and it wiped right off with a baby wipe! Good luck!