Suggest new threads for the Ref Library here

you know since a lot of ppl using info here to create fake, why can't we create development of fake with pic? I just saw post where now they have line on the o.
If we see it here, we can avoid it in Ebay. Last time Tokku post pics of fake and then same picture was used in Ebay.
I think it will be useful to know their developments too since they r getting better
It's just suggestion. I'm not sure if it's allowable or not here.

So glad you are all liking the additions! :party:
I think it will really help us all knowing just where to look for different styles, etc.

you know since a lot of ppl using info here to create fake, why can't we create development of fake with pic? I just saw post where now they have line on the o.
If we see it here, we can avoid it in Ebay. Last time Tokku post pics of fake and then same picture was used in Ebay.
I think it will be useful to know their developments too since they r getting better
It's just suggestion. I'm not sure if it's allowable or not here.

While this is a fantastic idea, we know that posting this kind of info publicly just helps the counterfeiters do a better job at defrauding people. The fakes just keep getting "better" and we don't wan to help them with this.

Last edited:
Jetsetgo --> would it be easier if everyone just re-posts their respective photos in the new thread?

Actually, this would be great. Many current posts in the general threads have multiple pieces in them, so I cannot copy or move them.

Please post or repost, please! :flowers:

:ty:

Ladies, sorry I know this is kinda off the topic but I thought it might be worth to mention it here. I was just wondering can we rename the thread from "Current Worldwide Prices!! - No Chatting" to "Current Worldwide Prices!! - No Asking and chatting"?

This thread is use mainly for checking the current prices and to allow fellow members to contribute the latest information, but I know (being a newbie myself before) sometimes we just get too excited and start posting question on this thread. :biggrin: