suggest color for the first B-BAG

agneschencn

Jun 7, 2009
Hi, everyone, I am new to the forum. I really really love B-bag. Finally I got enought money.:yahoo:
I want to buy my first B-bag in my life. But I could not dicide the color. I an not an Asian girl. 5' 4 and around 100 pounds. Which color is good for me? I am not a rich guy. I don't think I will buy a lot of bags in further. Therefore, I hope the color can last long and not out of fashion.

I agree with maxxout!

Black RH City is the most versatile and classic of all the Bal bags.

I love the bright colors too, but if you buy one of those, you will love it, and still need to get a more versatile bag...so it will be a problem... trust me.

for me i'd rather to choose a colour that pop... that will draw ppl attention to the bag
for save choice it will be black or anthra GSH... save colour with GSH as the pop...
sahara is great neutral but light coloured will be difficult to maintain :smile:

Go for something colorful for your first bag. When you have enough money saved you can always buy black or anthracite.

I personally like regular hardware better because it's lighter. I can't have a heavy bag.

If you can't afford another one soon, it's very important for you to have a bag you can carry all the time and really enjoy considering the price ! My advice is to pick up a color that will match your different outfits very easily, so that you will be able to carry the bag as often as you want. I would choose a black, grey, brown... No feelings of regret :smile: