Suggest a Handbag for me

Also within your budget would be totes from Prada or (Yves) Saint Laurent (Sac du Jour, Cabas or clutch). Though, it seems you don't want a bag most people have?

I would also suggest something from Moynat, as someone pointed out earlier. They're far more rare than the other options and currently only available in Paris/London.

Also within your budget would be totes from Prada or (Yves) Saint Laurent (Sac du Jour, Cabas or clutch). Though, it seems you don't want a bag most people have?

I would also suggest something from Moynat, as someone pointed out earlier. They're far more rare than the other options and currently only available in Paris/London.

Wow Moynat and Perrin have so many beautiful bags! Esp the riva ball bag..thanks for the suggestions

Hi guys just want to update. I just came back from paris a couple of days ago and i bought 2 bags. loewe flamenco and the other one after looking at so many bags i bought a Proenza Schouler Ps1 medium bag in black...love both of my new bags :smile:

Thanks for all the suggestions