Suge Knight Shot at VMA Party

There's a fair bit of evidence out there that he not only masterminded the Tupac/Biggie thing but also several other very nasty incidents and killings.

I can imagine he is a man with many enemies, even if CB was the target.

Who are these people, and why on earth would anyone who isn't a thug want to have anything to do with them?

I don't get it. It shouldn't even be reported here. If they want to shoot each other, let them. I would hope anyone at that party would make sure they never attended another one where the main players were present.

VMA Party Gunman
Caught on Tape
But No One's Talkin'

The man who shot Suge Knight and 2 others at a pre-VMA party early Sunday is on tape clear as Knight -- problem is ... so far the eyewitnesses are clamming up.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... 1Oak has a sophisticated surveillance system that covers almost the entire club, and at least one of the cameras clearly shows the gunman firing the shots. We're told the shooter's facial features are clear enough to make out.

As TMZ first reported ... cops are zeroing in on gang rivalry as a motive. Suge and Chris Brown -- who were inside the club -- make no secret of their Bloods affiliation. The Game -- who was denied entry -- also wears his Bloods affiliation on his sleeve.

We're told none of the witnesses want to be the person who fingers the gunman -- for obvious reasons.

We're told cops still have others to interview -- including Suge, who is currently sedated.

If all else fails, authorities may release the video so someone in the public can come forward -- almost certainly anonymously.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3BQvQXMqS

Suge Knight -- I Ain't No Snitch ... Not Talking to Cops

Suge Knight is NOT talking to cops about the 6 bullets that penetrated his body ... refusing to drop a dime on anyone.

Sources close to Suge tell us ... the wounded mogul is fully conscious, although on several occasions police were turned away on false info -- that he was supposedly sedated.

But during one visit cops were actually allowed to see Suge. A source tells us when they asked about the shooting ... Suge acted disoriented, asking, "I was shot?"

We're also told witness cooperation has been minimal. If no one steps forward it will be tough to identify who pulled the trigger ... even though the gunman is on surveillance video at 1Oak.

^But he got hit 6 times. Either he is lucky or maybe his fat protected him.

6 times in non fatal areas. Most assassinations only take 1 accurate bullet. Martin Luther King, JFK, Selena, Abraham Lincoln all shot at once and Suge has been shot at like 10 times now.

Suge was in the car with Tupac and only got grazed by bullet and he got shot twice in the limbs at another VMA party Kanye hosted in 2005.

I just find it really odd that Suge was at the club I mean he's what darn near 50 in the club and you're still getting shot at and hit! Why was he even there? It's just so odd all of a sudden he's hanging with CB and JB like they're cool. Suge is old enough to be their grandfather. I totally believe those shots were for him and they were probably having something to do with his street lifestyle Suge still has not answered for a lot of gang activity and drug deals and street deals that he has been involved in