Sugar stack earrings - anyone have pics??

casiecn

O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
I have had the amazonite sugar stack earrings on my want list for quite some time. I am contemplating purchasing for this summer. Any photos of these sugar stack earrings in any gemstone would be appreciated! I have googled and do not see many modeling pics. Also if someone can tell me if they are heavy or lightweight that would help with my decision as well.
Thanks Tiffany fans!
IMG_2562.JPG

My friend recently bought the aquamarine ones and they look beautiful. Perfect size for ears that they are noticeable but the design is simple and elegant enough that you can wear them to work and take them into dinner out afterwards too. Weight-wise, she didn’t have any complaints and she felt they are quite comfortable on. Good luck with your decision! I very recently purchased the rose quartz in Stirling silver ring and am really in love with the sugar stacks design in general [emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: casiecn
My friend recently bought the aquamarine ones and they look beautiful. Perfect size for ears that they are noticeable but the design is simple and elegant enough that you can wear them to work and take them into dinner out afterwards too. Weight-wise, she didn’t have any complaints and she felt they are quite comfortable on. Good luck with your decision! I very recently purchased the rose quartz in Stirling silver ring and am really in love with the sugar stacks design in general [emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you for the info. I love the rings but have so many already. I was set on buying the amazonite sugar stack earrings because I have the onyx necklace in the collection and love it! However I found a pair of Tiffany amazonite bead earrings on Ebay for a decent price and they are similar so I went with those.

Reactions: Wei Wei
Thank you for the info. I love the rings but have so many already. I was set on buying the amazonite sugar stack earrings because I have the onyx necklace in the collection and love it! However I found a pair of Tiffany amazonite bead earrings on Ebay for a decent price and they are similar so I went with those.

Awesome! Do you have modshots? How do you ensure it’s genuine buying off eBay?