Sugar daddy & Luxury spending

A sugar daddy is just another word for John or Client. A woman bragging she has a sugar daddy us nothing to be proud about. Te man gets sex and the woman gets paid in designer goods so saying he is a sugar daddy does not make her a prostitute? While any Oman can do what they want with their body and being paid for sexual favors I would think one would be discreet about it versus telling everyone they have a sugar daddy. A sugar daddy cam leave en he finds his next girl but a women with. Good education and job will be able to afford her own designer things without having to pay a man to get them. Catching a disease that can kill you is not worth a designer purse. Think of how many women these sugar daddy guys have had and how many men these type of women sleep with.
I can't even. I don't think it's worth but I try not to judge someone based on what they do even if I told them about what they are doing is wrong and many people think so it's not like they will listen to me.

+1 :wtf: And I can I just add that this thread is an absolute insult? Maybe I've just stumbled upon one too many tacky threads lately, but this is infuriating. I really can't imagine having a more visceral reaction other than someone walking up to me IN AN LV STORE and asking me the same thing. And I can't decide if I chose the wrong premier designer, since I know that none of the other premier designers on the forum would ever have a thread like this, or if, since LV is the working woman's luxury, there are likely to be some occasional trashy or class-less threads. Have fun talking about prostitution, ladies! While we're at it, I have some ideas for upcoming threads:
1. How LV Makes Me Feel Better About My STDs
2. A Speedy for a Quickie
3. BJ or MK?
:bagslap:
Well if that's how you feel that's fine.

OP, you seem young and geuinely sweet from your other posts, and curious on the topic. Since there are a lot of young women reading this forum, I just want to tell you that from my experience and from watching my friends irl, your youth, your beauty, and your energies are much better spent on men you genuinely love or could love... there really are a lot of stories on this forum about women meeting their husbands in college, eating nothing but ramen and wearing thrift store clothes for the first ten years (seems like a long time, but they go really quick!), and then becoming wealthy. And if you're looking for love, even if you never become a millionaire, at least if you marry for love you'll always have that. But there is absolutely nothing you can do when your youth goes, and instead of catching a good man while you could, you wasted it chasing sugar daddies who were just going to dump you when they got tired of you and never really cared about you, in sickness and in health, etc. I hope you're getting an indication of how harsh people come down on this subject. Keep in mind that your friends with these sugar daddies will want to find love someday, and will have to be honest about their past loves, and this is exactly how harsh of a reaction they'll get. You've glamorized the topic, but it's not so glamorous to wake up in your 40's alone, with your looks fading, and all you have to show for it is a 20-year-old Alma. OP, you need some new friends. As you get older, you realize the importance of time with someone, and companionship; men are loyal, and the one who was with him when he was a mailroom boy is the one he's going to want to keep when he's a CEO, the one he's going to want to give foot massages to and think of those little things money can't buy that make life happy. I'm going to end positively though, and say that real love and honest hard work worked for me. I'm fairly young but married really, really young, and we did the usual: worked hard and lived cheaply in those beginning years. A lot of women you see out there looking wealthy are older than they look, and started out just as broke as you might be. There's no short-cut that works in the long run. We were just as happy then without a couch as we are now. Not implying that everyone should marry young, but just make sure you're chasing something that matters. ;)
My mom was telling me something like this. I meet people from all over the place some admit to having a sugar daddy and some don't I'm just curious as to how they got started what made them want a sugar daddy heck I work and I'm paying for college out of pocket and man oh man it is hard I tell you. But, I'm not desperate like that. It would be nice to have someone do things for me from time to time, When I have to finance my own things especially school, etc reality really sets in. But, then again I wonder if these people are doing it for more than financial needs?

I could have had a sugar daddy a few weeks ago if that counts...Personally I find it creepy and disturbing but I read a news article on the topic awhile ago and the school I go to is ranked one of the highest in Canada for the number of sugar babies having tuition paid for by sugar daddies.

Back to the sugar daddy I could have had thing...I was out having drinks at this restaurant with some friends and brought my LV. I was also wearing some designer clothing since it was a nice restaurant and I wanted to dress up for the occasion. Friend went to the bathroom that was sitting at my table (they were tables for two and we had a few of them but apparently this guy wasn't aware of that). So he comes over and sits down. He looked probably late 50's. He looks at my bag, outfit, then at me and is like: "you obviously look like someone who likes nice things. I can tell when a girl appreciates nice things and you have a great body for nice things. What do you say you and I go out on my boat tomorrow and get to know each other and then we go out to a nice restaurant for dinner and I will take you shopping after how does that sound?" I was fairly mortified at even being asked out in that way by an older guy and none of my other friends around tried to save me from this guy...They were all dying laughing instead of helping me get rid of this creep! Told him sorry I had a boyfriend and he didn't care!! I was way too sober for that experience. I could not get rid of this guy...We had to leave because he did not take no for an answer and was bordering on harassing me by asking multiple times what places I like to shop at, what my favourite brands were, where I liked to dine out, etc etc.
OMG. That would have scared me too. Then he kept trying to force his self on you.... :nono:

Not all sugar daddies want sex in return for shelling out money etc. some men have a fetish for financial domination. They love being weak to a woman. Look it up if you are curious.
I have plus I know people that have sugar daddies/mommas and I see some what nothing in return so on the other hand could it be all that bad? When some sugar babies say oh the men want nothing in return many people find that hard to believe.

There maybe exceptions, but in 99%+ cases it involves "something", or the person hopes to get it eventually.
Nothing good can come out of it.
Geesh. I know it maybe hard to get out of once you get caught up in that stuff. I really enjoyed the women speaking about their experiences on the Tyra banks show. You can come a across the videos on youtube. Many people took the crew members behind the scenes. It was any eye opener for me.

I'm not sure what your question really is....

So are you trying to see who is able to afford their own bags and who has these so called sugar daddy's?

Are these the only two ways a person can fund their bags or luxury items in your opinion?

There is another word for this. And I'm not going to sugar coat it. It's called prostitution. I find this offensive and I'm not sure I'd be happy about knowing lots of college friends who go on dates, don't work and are supported by several different men. You may call them "sugar daddies." Other people call a spade a spade and call them "johns." I sincerely doubt people on her are going to say they go on "dates" for money and gifts. If you look up the definition of prostitution, this fits it exactly. I sincerely doubt people are going to come on this thread and admit they do that, nor do I think there are many people on this forum that do. Most people have a little more self respect than that. I'm sorry though that you know all of these people that are willing to do that or have "sugar daddies" or "johns" or whatever name they want to give it to make it seem less than what it is.

Calling them sugar daddies, especially multiple ones, doesn't change what it really is. I find this horribly sad. How does a girl truly get back her self esteem if she sinks to that level? Horribly sad.

This! +1

I'm not sure what your question really is....

So are you trying to see who is able to afford their own bags and who has these so called sugar daddy's?

Are these the only two ways a person can fund their bags or luxury items in your opinion?
People can afford bags in many different ways. Allowance, work, etc. I'm asking because lately a lot of people especially my age are buying huge loads of luxury brand items. Some older as well. Turns out they have sugar daddies/sugar mommas fitting the bill. I'm curious to know if anyone here has had experience with something like that. Or what is there opinion about that.

People can afford bags in many different ways. Allowance, work, etc. I'm asking because lately a lot of people especially my age are buying huge loads of luxury brand items. Some older as well. Turns out they have sugar daddies/sugar mommas fitting the bill. I'm curious to know if anyone here has had experience with something like that. Or what is there opinion about that.

I see....my only thoughts are that building and maintaining ones own is best...the things one acquires this way is the most enjoyable...and it doesn't cause issues....for the self or others....a case of hard work paying off or good planning or investments...

If someone is receiving something as a trade of time or something more intimate...how enjoyable or worth while would that be...it's a sad thing really...

Thank you for your opinion. Your right some people may feel offended by this thread. I'm curious as what made them get a sugar daddy? I know people have different reasons. I travel a lot so I meet all kinds of people. At the end of the day I don't want somone to feel like I'm judging them for their actions based on what they choose to do.

So, you think it's appropriate to start a thread asking people if they are prostutues and asking them to tell you all about it and give you all the details??

Sorry, I disagree. I think not only is it inappropriate I also think its really none of anyone else's business nor anyone else's if people make these kinds of horrible choices for themselves. I think this thread is odd and inappropriate, and others have chimed in the say the same. It is voyeuristic, disturbing and very strange, not to mention more than a tad tacky.

At least it got moved from our LV forum. Frankly, I think it should be closed. I think if you have questions about the pros and cons of prostitution, the general Internet might be more appropriate. Perhaps you can find some articles about the lives of working girls, or simply ask your friends who you say are doing it.

Since when is asking people if they are prostitutes an appropriate thread topic?

Last edited:
^^ ITA a very disturbing discussion. As the mother of 4 beautiful girls I want them to have respect for themselves and who they are, and the respect for achieving their goals in life without resorting to degrading their values and sense of self worth.

I am sure there are many online places to read about the how and the who and the why of entering "the life."

Do men and women exchange their [sex, dignity, time, however you want to frame it] for luxury items? Yes, and that has been the case since Year 1. Does it make it relevant to your life, other than idle curiosity? Only you know. But I strongly encourage you to pursue it somewhere other than a shopping forum where you are sure to offend many. This is not the place to research the sex trade--let's not be coy, that's what it is.