suede

Feb 8, 2007
hi all,
I was just looking at the d and b site and saw a bag, the November bag, in ivy suede and thought it was a nice looking bag...do any of you own any d and b suede and if you do, is it soft suede or kind of hard and rough?
thanks for any input!

It's a softer mushier suede and very pretty. What is the November bag? Do you have the item #?

I realize that I saw it on the zappos website...it's called the November hobo in suede...I thought that the green was beautiful! do you own a suede d and b? how does it hold up? here is a photo of it from the zappos website....I'm just wondering if the suede is one of those that falls apart? the reason for all the questions is that I haven't owned a suede bag in a hundred years and am thinking of getting this one with some birthday money...I tend to carry expensive bags (since joining tpf my taste for bags has gone way up in price...) but I don't necessarily think that expensive means better anymore...so, thanks in advance for any additional feedback you can offer me!

2780417-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I realize that I saw it on the zappos website...it's called the November hobo in suede...I thought that the green was beautiful! do you own a suede d and b? how does it hold up? here is a photo of it from the zappos website....I'm just wondering if the suede is one of those that falls apart? the reason for all the questions is that I haven't owned a suede bag in a hundred years and am thinking of getting this one with some birthday money...I tend to carry expensive bags (since joining tpf my taste for bags has gone way up in price...) but I don't necessarily think that expensive means better anymore...so, thanks in advance for any additional feedback you can offer me!

a3.zassets.com/images/z/2/7/8/0/4/1/2780417-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I can't remember if it's Dooney.com or Ilovedooney.com but one of them has these bags 25% off (147.50)

Sorry I haven't seen one IRL so I can't comment on the quality :sad:

They are really pretty. You can find qvc video presentation to get a more detailed view. One of the members ordered a satchel in this suede and returned it, do to the suede feeling really thin.