Suede

i had a suede bag - shoulder bag. i bought it at holt renfrew in canada years and years and years ago. i wore it daily. no problems. i don't understand fingerprints showing up on suede - it isn't patent leather.

Personally for me I wouldn't spend the money on suede - to me it makes it kind of a seasonal bag...then again, if I got one in the canvas/leather combo and a suede for winter.....hmmmm??!!!

Fuchsia suede is beautiful. They have an agenda of this leather at my boutique and it is gorgeous! If you really want suede, I would opt for JPG Kelly, a mini Kelly or 25cm Kelly so that at least you have handles. With a clutch, like some ladies here have mentioned, I would be very careful with finger marks. I personally would go for lizard, ostrich or croc in a clutch.

I prefer suede shoes to handbags.

Greentea said:
Lizard in a clutch just seems so luxe and feminine! I'd go for black or fuchsia lizard!

I would love to have a fuchsia lizard JPG Kelly Clutch. However, I asked my SAs and they said it would either be a special order (I can't do it) or if it has to go through the regular order route, then it can be years ... :Push:

koukanamiya said:
I would love to have a fuchsia lizard JPG Kelly Clutch. However, I asked my SAs and they said it would either be a special order (I can't do it) or if it has to go through the regular order route, then it can be years ... :Push:
See, this is why it is important to develop the "hermes addiction" when still young...
everything takes yeeeeaaars to get!:lol:

avandome said:
See, this is why it is important to develop the "hermes addiction" when still young...
everything takes yeeeeaaars to get!:lol:

I wish I developed the addiction when I was still in university. Then I would've learned to be patient and save money!:lol: I don't even think the waiting lists were closed yet back then, not to mention the prices were lower too

Ya know, i'm afraid that by the time i manage to get most of the bags on my list, I'd look toooo old and too ridiculous wearing them ...