suede zoe

OMG I saw the gunmetal last night and it was absolutely gorgeous. I almost bought it, but my SA talked me out of it. I forgot how much suede shows the dirt and how much maintenance it requires. It really was so pretty, though.

I've seen the Flint, but not the gunmetal yet - neither store I was in has it in that color yet, but the suede is really nice -I'm just afraid of the maintenance!

I am loving those suede pouches though. I think the zoe pouch in gunmetal blue is going to be mine soon!
Along with another legacy mini skinny (w/ turnlock)

I like the bag a lot but it's too pricy for me right now, plus its suede...which makes the pouch a nice alternative.

I saw it in flint...it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love suede...and I love how the buckles on the side of the Zoe make it so rich looking in suede...I didn't buy it, but I thought I'd let you know, it's simply GORGEOUS!!!

Love love love suede but I just cringe at the thought of owning suede bags... it's just too much work and at the price you pay it would be so disheartening to have something happen to it!

I can't believe that a SA talked you out of the bag. Odd. I am in love with this bag too. But I think I will hold off. With the SA's talking customers out of them, I wonder if they will be at the outlets for a better deal sometime this winter?

I can't believe that a SA talked you out of the bag. Odd. I am in love with this bag too. But I think I will hold off. With the SA's talking customers out of them, I wonder if they will be at the outlets for a better deal sometime this winter?

Well, in her defense, she did talk me into the cranberry Barrett! :smile: We both agreed that the suede was gorgeous and felt great, but she convinced me that it isn't the easiest to maintain and keep clean. I do love honest sales associates.

God help me, but I'm seriously considering this bag - I haven't seen the gunmetal though and I really want to -- especially in the XL Zoe - I'm loving the chain detail on the handle and am hoping that the bag is so soft that it kinda folds down and doesn't look so darned big - I wish the Large Zoe had that same chain detail, but it's just like the Flint one -darn it - it's always something;)

OH Man today when i was at the Costa Mesa mall i went into the coach store and saw the most beautiful bag, suede zoe large. I tried it on and i was in love! My Dh came into the coach store after a while and he saw the same bag i was looking at earlier and came over to me and told me he thought the Suede Zoe was cute and thought i should buy it LOL. Apparently he got good taste too! It was just too expensive for me to buy out of the blue. I am debating should i get it or not. The picture on the coach site don't give it much justice, the real deal looks sooooo much prettier!!!!!

~Mindy~