Suede Onatah Bags

1. Hi,

I've been eyeing these bags since they came out and I can't decide if I like them. For the people that have one, can you please post pictures and also if you can, post a picture of you wearing it? Also does anyone have the fleurs edition? I would love to see that! Thanks in advance ;)

2. I love the onatha but the quality is crap all my friends returned their bag and they got a stor credit.

The color transfer and the suede scratches to a point that you can't imagine

3. I have the maiis PM but I don't use it much, it's a little to small for me plus the weather in Iceland is not suade friendly.

Picture 034.jpg Picture 033.jpg Picture 031.jpg
  4. I have the Onatah Fleurs GM in Mais, although I haven't really EVER worn it since it's so damn expensive! Here's a couple pictures that have part of the Fleurs GM in the BACKGROUND. I'll try to take better pictures of it as soon as I get a chance. IMO, it's a GORGEOUS bag!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. MiroirPrincess : thanks for the info about that, ill keep it in mind!

6. icechick: i love the pictures, thanks so much!

LVixen: oh my god, i would love to see better pictures of the bag, and if you wouldn't mind, you carrying it.. i'm currently trying to sort out a deal with a yellow fleurs pm but im thinkin maybe i should just get the normal one because the fleurs is expensive but im thinkin i might change my mind!

7. STAR has one. She did say that the bag collects lint easily because it's suede. Here are pics of her wearing it (from STAR's showcase):

LV ONATAH! 014.jpg LV ONATAH! 015.jpg LV ONATAH! 019.jpg LV ONATAH! 026.jpg LV ONATAH! 035.jpg
  8. The bag looks really cute, but i guess it's not practical after all, huh...

9. I got mine in fleur but i never really ever taken it out from its dust bag... since i have heard / read horror stories about the suede.

10. That bag is sooo gorgeous!!! I love it!

11. I think the Onatah bags are sooo pretty! I can't wait to see them in leather this fall!:yahoo:

12. This bag or any bag with suede won;t work for me because my cats love to spread their hairs everywhere..

13. I can't wait for the leather ones to arrive. I might get the pochette:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice