Suede in the summer?

Browns, oranges, and greens? Burberry has real cute stuff but I don't want to have something that looks odd or heavy? I mean people carry leather and not only straw but I don't know :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I'm confused.

I'd say it's more a question of colour than material - a suede bag in a light colour could be very spring/summery. Then again, it also depends on your outfit - a chocolate brown suede bag might be totally cool for summer, if it goes with a floaty top or dress - or, say, a pair of nice suede ballerinas...

vicky said:
I'd say it's more a question of colour than material - a suede bag in a light colour could be very spring/summery. Then again, it also depends on your outfit - a chocolate brown suede bag might be totally cool for summer, if it goes with a floaty top or dress - or, say, a pair of nice suede ballerinas...

Ditto! I'd steer away from the dark suedes (black/dk brown) though, they do scream winter.

vicky said:

Yeah I agree, a strappy brown top with jeans, and brown wedge heeled sandles and a nice (not over powering) brown bag! Oh and funky brown sunglasses (posh style) lol

As long as you show alot of flesh, it will look summery!

I suggest keeping the color light if you want to use it in the spring/summer. I have a Michael Kors suede bag that I use in spring/summer but it is a bright blue with metallic details. Here's a pic of it.

i've wondered the same thing. In the past it was strickly only Fall and winter never ever Sprin or Summer, but the rules have gotten more relaxed. Personally I would not carry suede in the warm seasons reagarless of color, nor would I carry pony hair.