suede coffer, come back!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i sold my suede coffer last year and i've regretted it ever since. there are a glut of fakes online and on ebay. is there any hope of finding one at this point? i've tried to get into the new leather ones. the colors are pretty, but it's not the same. :crybaby:

Wow, I've never seen a suede Coffer, it must have been gorgeous. All three of mine are the new distressed leather and while I love the new season ones, it would be great to have suede. Maybe a beautiful grey suede :yes:

^ yeah, it came out in 2006 and was the first coffer to be released. here's the pic from nap.

miu%20miu%20bag.jpg

i'm such a dolt for letting it go. i guess i'll have to stalk ebay then and hope out of the 10 listings, one of them is authentic.

hi tad, I was very very luck to find a secondhand suede coffer in choc from e bay as kindly authenticated bey Miu2, the lady had bought it from Miu MIu in Mayfair and it was in very good condition. She had it on a BIN £145 and of course i bought it, here are some pictures

I almost sold mine a while ago as well. So glad that I didn't now. Every so often you can find one posted on ebay. I'll keep my eyes open for you, just be aware that there have been a lot of fakes listed there as well, so be sure to have the bag authenticated here before bidding! ;)

Last edited:
thanks tad will post more pictuers when i find some batteries for my camera lol. good luck in finding one. i searched e bay for about 3 months for a miu miu coffer and also a lovely genuine miu miu bag it is so hard to find amongst all the fakes Miu2 and Rosemary have been very helpful in authenticating

thanks tad will post more pictuers when i find some batteries for my camera lol. good luck in finding one. i searched e bay for about 3 months for a miu miu coffer and also a lovely genuine miu miu bag it is so hard to find amongst all the fakes Miu2 and Rosemary have been very helpful in authenticating
As a matter of fact, the only suede coffer on ebay right now is a :tdown: I've just reported it.

that's all i see. the fake ones. was it the one with a bin of over $1k? i think i saw that last night.

heffalump, i can't wait to see your pictures. i could stare at this bag all day, which, incidentally, happens to be a happier alternative to, you know, working.. :P