Suede cleaner

It depends what the dirt's from and how badly ingrained it is. Usually, suede is just brushed when dry. It's the stiffness/softness if the brush which matters most, the coarseness/softness depends on the suede of the jacket. You would be surprised how effective just brushing is.

On antelope suede, nubuck and very fine suede it's best to just more suede in the same colour to 'brush' as any coarser will reduce the pile and make it shine.

I've used Kiwi suede protector and some of their other products for leather. They are standard, have been around for a very long time, very reasonably priced and are sold in many trusted leather/suede repair places that should know what they're selling. Though I've never used their suede cleaner if it was between trying something or not wearing I'd give it a go.

Most importantly, suede needs protecting from rain. My sister took a suede jacket to a professional (chain) to clean and whatever was used stripped all the suede of it's protector/oils whatever, she got caught out in the rain and her jacket was permanently spotted.

Reactions: TIFFANI251