Sue London Slipper owners, can you help me size them?

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
I am becoming a huge fan of ballet flats. I need to give my poor feet a rest from constant 4 plus inch heels! Plus I'll be traveling soon and I'll need comfortable shoes. I also love that these fold up. I am going to start toting them around in my bag. That way I can wear flats when I'm walking to/from my car and slip my heels on when I get to wherever it is I'm going. I really want to order a pair of Sue London flats but I want to make sure I order the correct size. Please help me figure out what size to order.

My US size- 8.5 or 8 wide
My European size- 38.5 or 39

Here are some examples of my shoe size in some of the shoes I own:
Lanvin shiny calf leather ballet flats 39 (I tried on a satin pair in 38.5 that fit too)
Chanel elastic ballerinas 39
Misc. Prada shoes 38.5
Misc. Miu Miu shoes 38.5
Jimmy Choo Heidi and Eleven 39

TIA for your help. I am itching to order these so I anxiously await feedback. I love this forum! :heart:

I love, love, love Sue London flats! I just received another pair today in light gold. I would recommend sizing up in them because they run a bit on the small side. It sounds to me like you would need a size 9. I typically wear a 38.5 in Jimmy Choo, but I am typically a US 8, such as w/ Marc Jacobs or Kate Spade & I like the way the 9s fit in the Sue Londons. You will love them! They are definately great for travel too. :heart:

Oh, and P.S. ~ If you are interested in purchasing a pair in the light gold color, they have them at Bliss online. Right now they are doing a free shipping promotion & if you type "Visa" into the promotional code box, you will also get $20 off of your order, which means you can purchase them for $108 total! Not bad! They only have the size 9 left, but that should be the right size for you. The link is...
http://www.blissworld.com/product/shapewear/sue+london+ballet+slipper.do
The color is pretty summery, but it is gorgeous! It is a very pale, almost silvery gold.

That is so nice of you Princess! Thanks for the advice and the link. After not hearing any advice (I posted on 11/4) I went ahead and ordered a 9 in the color "Vail." I'm crossing my fingers. It seems to be taking forever though to get them. Did you have that problem? I also don't thing the Sue London website does a very good job of showing the colors of the shoes. Shame. I cannot wait to get them!!!!